Build business online for beginners

About this entry

Hello my blog readers, I hope you still enjoy read my blog regularly. I want tell you a story from my friend whom to build business online, maybe this story will inspire you. One year ago, my friend Windhi want to build a business online which his provide all installation infrastructure for his business. My friend Windhi tries to move from conventional marketing to internet marketing which his heard from professional internet marketer and then motivate him to change marketing way to internet marketing. But for Windhi, he not understands to play on business online because he is new on it. Then, he asked me because he knows if I play on business online too. I’m teach him from basic, like if he want to make business online then he must know what web hosting and domain is.
I am told him all about good web hosting service providers, and he must really carefully to pick up the right one. Because many web hosting providers give many options like cheap price, storage data, unlimited bandwidth, and full support customer service. But sometimes web hosting providers did not are true, sometimes they found a trouble. But know with Web hosting directory which provide important information about webhost provider. Then you can choose the good one or you want with best budget hosting do you have.

Post a Comment

 
About Me | Author Contact | Guruh Subagya | Powered By Blogspot | © Copyright  2008